December 17, 2012

Not just goodies: It's Sample Room Goodies!

Ohhh, I love popping bubble wraps.  It's a simple pleasure that i enjoy.  And when there's bubble wraps, there's a package that contains goodies.  And the package that I received last December 14, 2012 (very specific hehehe) is extra special because it's from Sample Room.
So thoughtful of Sample Room to put it in a very nice paper bag and the products are bubble wrapped
Love the details!
I'm so surprised to have my package right in my doorstep because I ordered the items December 13, 2012. So so so fasr and the reason why it's special because I only paid the delivery charge of P100 and got 2 full size product for ...FREE!!!!
Thank you Celeteque!
I actually wanted the Kielhs' and Shu Uemura but who's complaining when I got the products up there for free?

Thanks for reading.  Till then.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)