February 10, 2013

Packages everywhere: Sample Room for the Second Time Around

It's the first time that items are not immediately out of stock from Sample Room, so what to do? Order! I used the points of my nephew (take note: his already at a legal age which makes me think really old even if I'm just in my 20's).  I like the Pevonia facial scrub and ordered a fragrance for my nephew and there's still 20 points left so I also ordered a soap.
Sample Room's cute paperbag with the cute pink sticker at the back
I got full sizes the first time that I order from Sample Room I kind of expecting their samples are good for at least a week but to my surprise:
Pevonia Botanica Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser
United Colors of Benetton Let's Move for Men
Mir & Ryvi Lightening Papaya Soap
Ahahaha these items are sooooooooooo tiny!  Well the full sizes of these products are quite expensive so P100 for these kiddos are okay.  My nephew was hesitant at first to try the fragrance thinking that it's for women but then 2 spritz changed his mind.
cap is the same size with my thumbnail
 The Pevonia Botanica Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser is the one that I really like.  Hope that Sample Room would restock and offer maybe a 10ml tube?
the smaller package is the one from Sample Room
Yes, there's another package (and another one that is in customs and I'm expecting another one next weekend and another bigger package on March) and look I used my blogger name (。◕‿◕。).

Love packages!!! How about you, do you feel excited too when opening a package ♥‿♥?

Thanks for reading.  Till then.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)