July 16, 2013

Queen Water Bamboo

Queen Helen.  Laneige Water Sleeping Pack.  Ecotools Bamboo Brush Set.  So, does the title now make sense?

after 2 or 3 months this are the only items that I got (patting my back for control )

Not counting the Gmarket Haul 2 since I ordered it in April and was stock in customs for more than a month and this one from here, it's already been 2 or 3 months since I bought anything.

I ordered the Laneige Water Sleeping Pack around  April I guess? and bought the Queen Helene Mud Pack when I went to Healthy Options in SM Mega (a first) first week of July then also got the Ecotools brush set last week (I don't know why I ordered a brush set since I only use my hands to apply some make-up but anyway it's so fluffy!!!).

Oh now I know, I was influenced by my sister who is starting to collect Real Techniques brushes (she ordered her brushes in US so I ordered too...nee-chan let's stop please???).

And yes, I finally changed the face of this blog.  Let me know if there's any hoopla that you will encounter if your browsing it.

Thanks, from sleepy Arya

2 comments:

  1. Fluffiness is my weakness. Have you touched thebodyshop's makeup brushes?! You should!

    P.S. No wonkiness on your site so far and I like the new colorscheme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fluffy fluffy, i haven't touched any body shop brushes and now that you mentioned it i should stop myself from entering any body shop store or i might go home with fluffy brushes hehehe

      thanks, good thing my new theme is behaving. thanks again Rae :D

      Delete

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)