July 29, 2013

The Body Shop Peach and Sweet Lemon

Whenever I hear summer, fruits always come to my mind.  So I waited for summer before I can use 2 fruit theme products from the The Body Shop even if I bought them 6 months before.

It's now rainy season now in the Philippines but the peach lotion and sweet lemon body butter became my dryness buster (combating the el niño of my body) during the summer season.

Surprisingly, the Peach Body Lotion (not the vineyard peach which I think made this lotion extinct from the shelves of the body shop) is light and is absorbed quickly by my body.

I initially thought that it would be greasy under the heat of the sun which made me used it at night the first time but it seems one swipe is not enough so I used it during daytime and well my daytime body liked it.   The peach scent is heavenly too, not too sweet not too strong and doesn't easily fade away.

The only con I can think of is that when I'm out under the sun for too long, it makes me sweat more than usual.  Color is subtle pinkish orangey peachy.

my body moisturizers over the summer
The Sweet Lemon Body Butter on the other hand is perfect for summer nights.  Not too greasy too and the consistency is like of that Olive variant only it's light yellowish in color(my post can be found here).

Smell reminds be of frutos or sugus candies but it also has a plastic-like smell maybe because I stock it for a very long time and the one that I got is the old version.  But if I disregard that smell and focus on the fruit part then it's very refreshing.

While it's perfect for summer nights, I think it's moisturizing effect is not enough on colder weather (better use the Shea or the Olive variant).

Thanks for reading. Till then. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. I love their body butters <3.

    Greetings from Shirayuki's Beauty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love them too and everytime they are on sale I hoard like a maniac :)

      Delete

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)