February 5, 2014

Trying my luck: Ibuybeauti is looking for 10 Beauty Bloggers

Yes, I am joining this program and hoping that I'll be part of the 10 lucky bloggers to be part of Ibuybeauti's Beautifan which will be the shop's review blog.  It will be awesome not just for me or my blog but also for those who've been lurking or eyeing a certain product in Ibuybeauti's shop and can't decide whether to get it or not because of lack of reviews.

I know Ibuybeauti because I always watch their translated GetItBeauty videos in youtube and they sell lots and lots of korean cosmetics from 60+ brands.


Wanna join too?  Well here's how!
Simply just email beautifanblog@gmail.com with the following information:
Name
Age
Country
Email
Blog Address
Skin Type
Best Beauty Review link
Brief self introduction

Application period is from February 3 to 18, 2014 and the winners will be announce on February 20, 2014.  If you want to know more or wanted to read this good news directly from a blogger who Ibuybeauti sponsors then head over to Marxie's blog at aegyoprincess.blogspot.com (just click the link at it will direct you to the post).


Wish me luck!

Thanks for reading. Till then. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing this sis i entered too ^^ hope they pick us * fingers crossed *

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that we'll part of it :) exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)