December 17, 2014

Hada Labo and More


Here's the random review again but this time, some goodies are irresistible!

Zenutrients Massage Oils
I got the Eucalyptus and Peppermint and the Eucalyptus and Green Tea and I like the latter more than the former because it's more minty, more relaxing and it helps me breathe better.  These oils are not only good for massages but also for moisturizing the skin because of the coconut oil which is not greasy to use that I apply them even during daytime...good stuff I'm going to try other variants.

Watsons Green Tea Pore Minimizing Gel
If you wanted to try aloe gels for the longest time but don't want to spend 200 to 300 (around $4 to $5) pesos then this gel is a good option.  It has the same light moisturization and cooling effect for less than 100 pesos.  Not sure about the pore minimizing part because I only use this on my feet :)

The Body Shop Special Edition Blueberry
There's a thin line between this, having a childish blueberry smell with a blueberry smell that is good and okay to use in the body.  This has a thick consistency like the shea and moisturizes like the olive, not one of my favorites but for a change of smell to something almost toothy fruity is refreshing once in a while plus I got this for free, yihey!

Bath & Body Works Deep Cleansing Hand Soap
And Bath & Body Works is not joking because this hand soap have the power of deep cleansing.  The only problem is that it also washes away the moisture off my hands so I go gaga slathering lotions everytime I pee and you know what.

Hada Labo Gokujyun Lotion
Hands down to this moisturizing toner, I really wish this is readily available in Watsons Philippines.  This softens my skin to the highest level!!! and really helps in refining and moisturizing my face.  The effect is shocking after just one night of use.  I can't give a full review though because I only use it for less than a month (got to try only around 1/8 of the bottle, thanks to a friend who let me have the remaining of this stuff).
 

Tried any of these?

7 comments:

  1. :( You got the Bath and Body Works one for free, I wanted to know where you bought it. Anyway, maybe you know where I could get them?

    Dawn | www.keepcalmandbeautify.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah got the bath and body works for free, as a gift to be exact...there are department stores that offer them like landmark and in cash and carry

      Delete
    2. Oh, thanks. :) Will try to check them out.

      Delete
  2. I wonder how the peppermint smell. Sis what is your favorite Zenutrients product?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's minty and like a toothpaste but better...I only tried the oils from Zenutrients and so far the massage oil with eucalyptus is my favorite...I'll try the one with peach next time

      Delete
  3. Same wish here. I hope many of the drugstore (and non-drugstore) japanese skin care products will be available in either Watsons or Beauty Bar. I just hope reasonable yung mark up. Minsan exag e.

    ReplyDelete

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)