September 6, 2015

Binge Online Shopping

In order to keep my sanity and fight boredom, I kept on visiting online shops.  There's Sephora who always fill my high end make-up and skincare fantasy that youtubers rave about.  There's Luxola for mostly brushes and sleek blushes.  And then there's Zalora which; thankfully, is in the Philippines so I've been browsing their site for the whole week because of the sales and the discount that the company I work for have for its employees (thank's company, I hope you raise my salary so I can have all the items that are stuck in my favorites) so might as well share them to you.



I've been into clothes and shoes lately, I'm blaming Claire Marshall, Jen Im and the The Line Up for this.  My style is more on the basic, structured, comfortable, almost minimal and with a splash of tomboy~ish look.



White Boyfriend Blouse
A white button down is a staple in every wardrobe.  You can dress it upor down. Wear it on it's own or jazz it with some accessories.  Layering them with blazers, cardigan and jackets will also make the simple white interesting and not boring~a white button is the perfect canvas for a chic and versatile outfit.
Bomber Jacket
It's a bomber jacket which is usually associated with something sporty but this printed jacket can also be worn in a formal way.  I picture wearing this when I'm in a mood for something girly yet I still wanted to have that tomboyish vibe.
Pineapple Print Tee
Don't laugh but this tee is from the men's section.  I don't know why but I'm more attracted to the prints in men's tee (I have a couple of them) ~they have more variety of prints like pineapples :)

Again don't laugh but my first ever pair of jeans is from the men's section.  I have a weird body structure that most girl's jeans/pants won't fit me that's is why when I shop I always look at the men's section (sorry guy's) though a lot of people look at me quizzically but hey, they fit me well- not too body hugging, have the right straight cut that I want, no whatever flower or jewel stuff and most importantly, they are comfortable.

Visit Zalora to browse for more perfect fit jeans here.  Don't worry ladies, they also have the perfect jeans for you (*whispers* some of them are on sale).  Here are some of the jeans that I like very much.



Black Tight New Jeans which I can definitely wear in the office during the formal days because it's really black, no one will notice that it's jeans.  I have almost the same with this Jude Twill Pants but in blue and they are so comfy and can make me move around when I'm feeling very playful.  This Slightly Distressed Jogger Jeans is perfect for friday when dress code is slightly more relaxed and casual.  It will match the pineapple tee partnered with my black low cut Chuck's.


Hendrix Leather Sandals
Still from the men's section, this sandal meets comfy and chic at the same time.  I can wear it when casually meeting up with friends or when I don't wanna bother socks and shoes.
Fringe Derbies
This is my usual kind of shoes: brogue and structured. It can spice a plain white tee and black pants or even a dress without being over the top.
Laced Up High Cut Boots
And because I'm a bit of a rebel and was branded as a rock star, why not flame the vibe with a High Cut Boots.  Look at that color, it's just so beautiful and edgy.

So these are the current items in my Zalora cart, I just have to finalize what will I get so I won't go bankrupt :)

2 comments:

  1. (thank's company, I hope you raise my salary so I can have all the items that are stuck in my favorites) -- haha! ^^ i love claire marshall! aahh i wish i was as edgy as her. i used to dress up very girly but now i prefer basic comfy style too. i like that bomber jacket that you picked ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheheh my current bills and rent won't allow me to go on an all out shopping, so I'm just hoping my salary would just go up for my shopping vice...Ah Claire, I hope she makes more lookbook videos and have a tour of her apartment

      Delete

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)