February 22, 2017

BeautyMNL Collab Haul

Super excited to share with you my Haul Collaboration with BeautyMNL - the online shop that is saving me from my laziness and my pet peeves when going shopping in the malls (like long lines, crowded places and out of stock products) and I'm a fan ever since.

A Little Bit About BeautyMNL
BeautyMNL curated assortment of products that let us stock up on beauty staples and other amazing stuff from different brands and location.  They also have a magazine called Bloom in the site that provides fun and insightful articles with a Filipina’s lifestyle in mind - tips, easy how-tos, and great beauty trends that can be rock in the tropics

You can check more about BeautyMNL here.  Now let's check what I got!


Click on the highlighted words for the product links. 

I decided to go back to the "Creative World" of Make-up although this time, I'm more careful and choosy so there's nothing crazy with the above make-up pile.

I'm always a fan of a the Cat or Wing Liner so I definitely have to have the Maybelline HyperSharp Wing Liner in Black; which is raved by many enthusiasts (plus I got it on sale), to practice my eye lining game.  In times that I wanted a more natural look, I'll use the Suesh Choose Your Own Palette Eyeshadow Pots in the shade E26 (mouthful but the name make sense) which is definitely a bang for the buck since it's under 100 pesos yet it has a decent amount (bigger than I expected) and I can even use it for contouring and shading.  Suesh have lots of colors to choose from I almost got 3 more shades, good thing I remember that I'm trying to be minimal.

The This Will Be the Biggest Lipstick Trend of 2017 article in the Bloom magazine helped me find the perfect lipstick for me in the form of Wet N' Wild's Megaslicks Balm Stain in Rico Mauve - a "Ang ganda ng lips, pero di halatang nageffort" lippie that is perfect for everyday use.

Of course, I cannot skip the skincare department.  I got curios about Skinlite Collagen Eye Zone Mask.  It has a 5 star rating and a BeautyMnl 2016 Awards stamp but it's under 100 pesos for 30 patches??? A bit dubious and other Filipinas from the  Beauty By You - the review section in the site have the same sentiment at first but they said it's unexpectedly great.

For double cleansing I decided to get the Biore Cleansing Oil to dissolve my makeup at the end of the day and the Tosowoong Enzyme Powder Wash which is an ultra-mild exfoliating wash and is said to be a dupe for the Tatcha Classic Rice Enzyme Powder (I want me some good dupe!)

Cosrx is making some noise lately and the AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner is the noisiest among Cosrx's products (and is always out of stock).  A bit hesitant because of the actives but I read that there's just a small amount of AHA/BHA in the toner so I went ahead and purchase it (I also already got the Galactomyces Essence before and it's perfectly working with my skin).

Like I said in the intro, I'm a fan of BeautyMNL and every freaking time I order, my goods are delivered in less than 24 hours (I'm within Metro Manila by the way).  I usually use the COD or Online Bank Transfer but the online shop also accepts Paypal and Credit Card.  I'm only annoyed at the Free Shipping thing that keeps on popping eveeeeery time but aside from that I'm a satisfied online shopper and I keep on checking the site for new items and special promotions/discounts/sales (I'm waiting for Heimish) when I'm already bored and stressed at work (I know I'm not the only one who do this *wink).

Don't forget to check the in-house magazine Bloom for some tips and beautifying reads and the reviews section Beauty By You to know what other shoppers buy and how they liked the products.

Now go treat yourself and check BeautyMNL :P Happy Shopping guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)