June 22, 2012

Etude House's Petit Bijou Body Wash

I am in a hurry to make this post as I feel that this product will be or already phased out (not 100% sure though)

Petit Bijou Cotton Snow Soft Body Wash is included in my Etude House Haul (My EH Haul) and it was love at first try.
This delicate body cleanser is formulated with Aloe Vera, Chamomile and the Petit Bijou fragrance to soften and relieve stressed skin.  This product is free of sulfates, paraben, soap, dyes and ethanol to cleanse even sensitive skin.

Vol. 300ml (10.14 fl. oz.)
Petit Bijou Cotton Snow Soft Body Wash is milky white (a little translucent) in color.  Just one pump on my wet bath puff can already produced lots of bubbles, leaving my skin squeaky clean with a light touch of moisture.  The scent is that of a baby powder (the pleasant one) with a hint of something citrusy that lingers on the body (makes me feel like a cute baby).

Too bad if this is really going or already phased out.  I asked the SA who assisted me about the Petit Bijou Cotton Snow Soft Body Lotion but she said that it's already phased out and was replaced by the Dress Room Lotion.

Good thing I found almost something similar to this product (it's for babies by the way hehehe) but would be glad if Etude House will continue to manufacture it.

Thanks for reading.  Till Then.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)