June 22, 2012

Nature Republic's Morning Fruits Peach Shower Gel & Body Lotion

Aside from coffee, another way to perk up a morning is the smell of something fresh like fruits.  And so added to my bath buddies are the Morning Fruits Shower Gel and it's partner Morning Fruits Body Lotion.
photo from Nature Republic Philippines' facebook page
There are 5 variants in the Morning Fruits line:  Blueberry, Grapefruit, Orange, Peach and Grape.
 Peach can brighten? That's what the Peach variant claims: "For Brightening the Skin" and so, since my skin is pale and dull it got me thinking that the two can help in illuminating it.
Shower Gel 180ml
Body Lotion 150ml
I use the two in the morning and since I started to avoid coffee, the smell of peach somehow help me to awaken my senses; sweet peach scent but not overpowering.   They both have milky peach color and keeps my skin soft and well moisturize without the sticky feeling.  Not sure though if the brightening effect is instant or will be achieve in the long run.  But I think its more of the former as I noticed some glittering particles on my skin (few minutes after application of lotion) under the light but vanishes at the end of the day.
Not bad for P220 (each).  I'll try the Grape next time.

Thanks for reading.  Till then.  Bye!

Oh, i forgot about the cap.  I hope Nature Republic fix this.
not properly closing

**Peaches are rich in Vitamins C and A, which have antioxidant properties, and alpha hydroxy acids.  AHAs are well known for their use in the cosmetics industry. They are often found in products claiming to reduce wrinkles or the signs of aging, and improve the overall look and feel of the skin. They are also used as chemical peels.
-sources: Wikipedia and beautywithbrains.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)