July 30, 2012

All the Way Down: July Empties




 
1 Nature Republic Morning Fruits Peach Shower Gel and Body Lotion
After almost two months I finally finished with these two. Click here for my review.

2 Nivea’s Nutri Sensitive Milk Wash
I used this most of the time as a facial wash.  It says it gently cleanses and protects sensitive skin and scalp though my face feel stingy whenever I use it.  It also have two kinds of parabens:  Methyparaben and Propylparaben.

3 Nature Republic The Salon Body Esthe Sensitive Hair Remover (what's with the long name)
This one is in an elegant box, but mine got wet and have to be thrown away.
Quick review/Notes:  It effectively removed the hairs from my legs and leaves it with some moisture.  Don't use this when you have newly healed wounds or cuts as it will reopen them.  A tube can last up to 5 sessions. The smell of the cream is on the chemical side though it is more tolerable than Veet.  Everything is going well with the first tube and so I bought another one and I regretted doing so.  The hair remover cream in the second tube dries out so fast that it only removed a few strands of hair from my legs. I also had an allergy with this though I never heard of any reformulation to the product so I really don't know what went wrong.  Good thing that I like some of other Nature Republic's products or else....: ) nevermind.

Thanks for reading.  Till then.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)