December 2, 2013

November 2013: Clueless?

It's already been four hours since I started to type something about my tea time and me being an introvert but all I have is a single sentence then blank...maybe I'm just enjoying listening to Metric's Blindness and The Killers' Just Another Girl which kind of depresses me because the video is like a goodbye forever from them.

Clueless! Yes, I'm a clueless man right now as I still don't know what to do or how to act or whatever...it'll be Christmas in just a couple of days and then goodbye 2013 and it seems like I haven't done anything significant.

Speaking of Christmas, here are four items that are on my wishlist:

O.S.T. Original Pure Vitamin C20 Serum (source)/ Forever 21 Secret Rebel Combat Boots (source)/ Tokyo Love Soap (source)/ Diana Mini (source)

Been hearing a lot of good reviews about the O.S.T. Vitamin C Serum which is known as the brown bottle in Korea and I'm liking that it can brighten and help lightens pigmentation of the skin and yes my obsession I guess for brighter skin is coming back and would also like to get my hands on Tokyo Love Soap to make my skin looking flawless because I just have tons of scars all over my body because of my allergy and this soap is as they say just do the job though I'm hesitant to shell out more than 500 bucks for just a bar of soap.

I'm also dying to have a pair of boots although I don't know how to rock it plus the price of the one in the picture in the Philippines is almost twice than what is on forever21.com price.

I still haven't haven't decided whether to get a diana or la sardina but I guess it doesn't matter right now because I just spent 75% of my "toy" budget to Forever21 last friday.  I guess I'll stick with my Superheadz for the meantime, but if anyone out there wanted to sell their old lomo cam for a very affordable price then let me know ;)

my favorite treats

For this month of November I'm just loving the comfort that Griffins Mint Treat Mint Flavoured Biscuits is giving me.  This one is a biscuit top with mint filling then the two are covered in chocolate, simply yummy.  I buy this biscuit in SM for P99 and I will try the other biscuits from Griffins soon.

I generally like macadamia nuts covered in chocolate and I'm just so happy that my sister and brother in law gave me Hawaiin King Milk Chocolate covered Macadamia Nuts as a pasalubong.  I also like the one from Guam, forgot the name of the brand but it doesn't matter as long as it's macadamia in chocolate then I'm a happy kid :D (kinikilig mga ngipin ko)

And my hit pans.

white musk, collagen and lotion

There's actually a few products left on the containers but they are good for around 3 times so I'll just include them on my November empties.  You can find my The Body Shop White Musk post here and here for the Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream which is by the way a dupe for Clinique's Moisture Surge (well that's what they say).

And lastly music.  I'm listening to many "old" songs lately not that they are old to hear but they are from the 80's or 90's yet they are like awesome (I don't know how to describe them best) but I have to give this month to Yolanda Moon.  Yup, Yolanda and I have to admit that I feel guilty of remembering the band because of the typhoon (bless and help the victims) and I'm very surprised when the band favorited my tweet about it  (sorry guys).

I first heard Yolanda Moon on Jam88.3 last year and their laid-back, soothing sound just catches me.  They are known for SmallTalk but the song that really attracted me to them is 73.

Check out their cool video:



Happy Holidays!

Thanks for reading. Till then. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)