January 30, 2013

The Body Shop Vanilla Bliss

One of my favorite scent: VANILLA.  I got the Vanilla Joy boxed set last November 2012 because of it's smell.  Love at first sniff I say!
small shower gel, body butter and a bath lily
Too bad I din't get the big versions of the shower gel and body butter when they went on sale.  I wanted to smell the vanilla all year round.
I couldn't believe that that thing above is a gel because it's creamy.  The Vanilla Joy shower gel bubbles really good and make my skin a little softer in an instant.  The scent stays too even if I leave the bathroom.

Ahhh this one is like a comfort food to me:  it looks and smells like a pudding I wanted to taste it (drools).  But the most important factor why I love Vanilla Bliss body butter is because it smoothens my skin without the sticky feeling though I need to reapply as hours pass by.

Haven't use the bath lily (I accumulated like 4 bath lily's because of the sets that I bought)  but based on the "feel when I touched" I like better the ones that I got from the White Mush and Shea Set.

Very short post.  Not much to say since I think I already said everything on the Cranberry Joy post which you can find here.

Thanks for reading.  Till then.  Bye!

4 comments:

  1. This is a very cute set :) The only thing I've tried from The Body Shop is the seafood moisturizer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cute indeed :) never heard of the seafood moisturizer, is it good?

      Delete
  2. This is adorable! It looks like it would smell good!

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the smell is really yummy I attempted to taste the body butter

      Delete

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)