June 26, 2014

The Body Shop Shea Body Whip and Olive Shower Gel


Lately, my skin has been very calm: there's no itchiness, no new wounds and scars...it's just silently recovering and I think part of this nice recovery is these two from The Body Shop.

The Body Shop Shea Body Whip
This is a kind of lotion that I can wear on summer days without worrying that I'll be greasy because it's light just like the whip cream version of heavy creams.  My skin easily absorbs it but doesn't compromise the moisturizing goodness of shea making my skin really soft and smooth (I know I already reviewed tons of lotions and say the same thing but this one tops them all).  I also like that this one has a lighter nutty smell compared with it's body butter sister and most of the time last the whole day/night.

The Body Shop Olive Shower Gel
It cleans and bubbles well without making my skin feel tight after every bath but why does it smell like moringga with olive...I just hate the combo and it's too overpowering.  Aside from the "bad smell", my skin loves it and use it alternately with the Cetaphil cleanser.

This is very short, but at least I think I covered the basics :)  no need for extra schmanciness.

6 comments:

  1. Body whip?! I thought I have seen it all but apparently not haha~ Have you used any body soufflés? Whichever do you think has a lighter texture?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahaha, for the sake of marketing :) hmmm haven't tried a souffle but based on the description, i think this more lighter..body souffle for me is like the lighter version of body butter

      Delete
  2. thanks for this sis. i love olive oil for the skin and hair but i just hate the smell. hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also use olive oil to "enhance" hair conditioner and sa sugare scrub na rin but the smell is something hehehe

      Delete
  3. Concise yet very informative review! :)

    Not a huge fan of olive oil because of the smell hehe :D

    ReplyDelete

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)