Special foot masks with skin smoothening & moisturizing ingredients present fresh and supple feeling on the foot's skin.
(me: ano daw?)
There's an english instruction on how to use the product but since my picture below is a bit blurry, here's the exact text:
Directions: Please read the instructions thoroughly before applying.
- Put Foot Sheets on your feet
- With scissors, cut open the pouch containing the peeling liquid along the dotted lines and pour the liquid into both sheets (20ml each).
- Keep both sheets on your feet and wait until your foot skin absorbs the liquid. (it takes approximately 1 to 1.5 hours)
- After waiting for about 1 to 1.5 hours, take off the sheets and wash your feet until the peeling liquid is thoroughly rinsed away. Dry your feet after washing.
- In 4 to 6 days, the dead skin cells will naturally start falling off from your foot. DO NOT try peeling them off forcefully. Wait until all the dead skin cells naturally fall off, then you will feel no irritation or discomfort. Your will have smooth and soft feet in about two weeks.
Four days after, my feet started to looked cracked, see picture below because it's not the crack that hurts. It's the first layer of the skin cracking and trying to break free from my feet :P
|I know I have a weird feet|
|after around 9 days of peeling|
Thanks for reading. Till then. Bye!