February 3, 2013

January 2013 Empties: Better Late than Never

I know it's already February but just want to post the products that I emptied last January.

Used this 2 TonyMoly products for more or less 3 months.  Hope they go on sale again in October.  Review can be found here and here.
TonyMoly Aqua line
I don't know the why picture is slant.  I might have been dizzy when (or it an astigmatism attack??).  Took this photo last week so there's still 1/3 amount of Vanilla Bliss shower gel but I emptied it Last January 30.  Also finished with my second bottle of Human Nature Sunflower oil which is a great oil except for the smell so I searched for an alternative with almost the same performance and price.
The Body Shop Vanilla Bliss Body Butter and Shower Gel/Human Nature Sunflower Oil and the Natural Shampoo/Nature Republic Body Peeling Mist
 So glad that I'm done with the Nature Republic Body Peeling Mist before it expires (must finished all the korean stuff that I bought on the second quarter of 2012, fighting!).  Reviews can be found here,here,here,here.

Thanks for reading.  Till then.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)